Choose from a variety of prepaid no contract phones and plans. Break free of long term wireless contracts. In addition, most offer no credit checks and great prices. We hand pick the selection of top brands, including Android and iPhone. Carriers include Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Net10, tracFine, Cricket Wireless and the Senior Citizen Friendly Jitterbug aka GreatCall.
You can pick your plan based entirely on your communication needs, whether they’re business-related, personal or both.
No Contracts, No Commitments, No Approvals required!
Some Tips When Buying No Contract Phones
- Keeping your number is possible, but not certain, check with each carrier
- Most Prepaid Companies have No Contract Required, No Credit Checks, No Activation fees
- Prepaid Carriers do not “subsidize their phones”. In other words, you pay the retail price for the phone. No Free Phones
- If you buy a phone from ebay or a 3rd party, remember to call the carrier first to make sure the Phone is not reported as Lost or Stolen.
- You might get discounts for automatic monthly renewals on the minutes, so again, check with the carrier
- Ask for a Senior or Group Discount, such as AARP or AAA
Choose from a variety of options in prepaid phone minutes as well, including 30-day plans and unlimited texts. For added convenience, many prepaid cards can be delivered by email.
The Major Prepaid USA Wireless Carriers – Offer Prepaid Phones and Rate Plans
Prepaid Wireless Carriers – No Contract