Now the fastest growing wireless carrier in the US, its actually quite unbelievable in our opinion that a carrier with the weakest network just 2 years ago would now be the fastest growing carrier with one of the best rated networks. If you are in a metro city area… T-Mobile will work just fine and you will have blazingly fast 4G services. But if you do a lot of traveling… more often than not you will find yourself in old fashioned 2G service. Going to Maine? NH? VT? Upstate NY – Don’t get T-Mobile. Live in NY City, Boston, Washington DC Corridor… T-Mobile is a solid option.
Wireless Technology Standard Used: GSM-1900 (GPRS, EDGE), 1900 MHz/AWS UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+, 700/1700/1900 MHz LTE
4G LTE : Frequencies: Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 66 (Extension of band 4 on 1700/2100 MHz), Band 71 (600 MHz)
They do allow you to bring your own device as long as it is compatible with their network. You will have to purchase a SIM kit
Monthly Rate Plans
Over 55 Years old? How bout this?
Verify Your T-Mobile Coverage
Select The Type of Wireless Device
T-Mobile usually has some pretty good deals on Phones. They have the iPhone for Life Program and more. You can click the ad above and that takes you directly to their site or you can review deals thru Amazon.com and others below. Get an unlocked phone that works on their network. (They use LTE 4G, GSM will not work on their network)
Below we will provide you with current real-time specials and deals on phones that will work on their network thru other online sites… besides buying from them directly.
Better iPhone Specials thru Authorized Dealers
Android Phone Specials thru Authorized Dealers
New and Used Phones on EBay Now
Note: Please make sure the phone is compatible with the network you want use, GSM and LTE
[su_column size=”1/3″] [su_box title=”Search T-Mobile Specials Now” style=”soft”]
T-Mobile Contact Information
Mail: Don’t Send Payments Here
T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
General Customer Care & Technical Support
From your T-Mobile phone: 611
Customer Care representatives are available from 3 a.m. to 10p.m. PT, daily.
Automated account help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
News and Updates
- T-Mobile US Inc. stock outperforms competitors on strong trading day - MarketWatchon April 16, 2021 at 9:25 PM
- Which Mobile Service is Right for You - Influenciveon April 16, 2021 at 8:43 PM
- T-Mobile now ranked fastest 5G network by Ookla - CNETon April 16, 2021 at 7:07 PM
- T-Mobile Might Be 22.8% Undervalued - Seeking Alphaon April 16, 2021 at 7:05 PM
- NLRB must clarify test for illegal 'company union' in T-Mobile case, D.C. Circuit says - Reuterson April 16, 2021 at 6:18 PM
- AT&T tops RootMetrics 5G speed rankings, T-Mobile wins availability - FierceWirelesson April 16, 2021 at 4:31 PM
- T-Mobile Honoring Healthcare Heroes at OKC VA Health Care System - KOKH FOX25on April 16, 2021 at 4:17 PM
- The T-Mobile OnePlus 7T is now getting its comically late Android 11 update - Android Policeon April 16, 2021 at 2:04 PM
- T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMUS) Given Average Recommendation of "Buy" by Analysts - MarketBeaton April 16, 2021 at 12:24 PM
- T-Mobile US (TMUS) gains 1.21% for April 15 - Equities.comon April 16, 2021 at 2:18 AM
We feature new and used Wireless Phones, Smart Phones, Blackberries, Tablets, MiFi and USB modems. We are Convenient… Easy to Use…. Safe. So please share this website with your friends and family and help us celebrate our 19th year on the Internet! Thank You